Ancient Reign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dipzz intro - old school Mid/Merlin

2 posters

Go down

Dipzz intro - old school Mid/Merlin Empty Dipzz intro - old school Mid/Merlin

Post  Dipzz Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:10 am

Hey guys, I grouped up some of your guildies (Hammer and 5-6 others) Monday night for my first RvR in 5+ years (I am a bit rusty, but we did decently). I'm an old school DAoC player, primarily Mid/Merlin. I have at least a Minstrel on Alb, possibly more that I don't remember. I quit about 5-6 years ago, recently reactivated. All my current RPS are earned in the old rps system (less than 1/3rd the rps / kill if I remember correctly)... I am mostly hoping to play my RR8 healer, have a RR9+ SB, RR5 warrior, Thane, Spiritmaster, Minstrel, and some others I'm sure I'm forgetting. My healer is re-templated and decked out pretty well, but the rest will require some work to get into RvR shape. The Warrior is primarily a Block/bot, PvE machine at the moment.

I am just lookin to play with some like-minded, good players. I have 2 kids, a wife, and a full time job, so I am mostly in the evenings and weekends Eastern Standard Time. I'm a good friend of Ehloz's and used to regularly roll with some of the best on my healer and SB on Mid/Merlin back in the day.

Dipzz
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Dipzz intro - old school Mid/Merlin Empty Re: Dipzz intro - old school Mid/Merlin

Post  Chosen Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:19 am

Hello there, and welcome to the guild. Nice to see more decent supportclasses as we might start running 2 GGs soon(Seperatly ofcourse).

Just make sure you know the guild rules(see general dicussion), and follow them. And I am sure everything will just be quite fun=)(Having 2 kids should make you mature;P)
Chosen
Chosen
Guildmaster

https://ancientreign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down